Succulents are very hot right now. I finally got mine arranged and photographed (with my new tablet that I absolutely LOVE!). I thought I’d show you how easy these plants are to use in your decorating.
My favorite things about succulents are that they are almost care-free and they can be placed in anything – even a simple glass bowl.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons You Should Try Some For Yourself:
- They come in a huge variety of shapes, sizes, textures and colors. Each person’s choice is representative of her taste.
- They’re inexpensive – can’t beat that!
- They are almost impossible to screw up; a little water now and then, and you’re done.
- They can live in almost any container – I do love a simple glass bowl, but check out these unique ideas! (A succulent wreath… yes, please!)
- They make amazingly unique decor.
Try some out for yourself, and then send me a picture of what you’ve created. I’d love to see what you come up with!